Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Botox Limits Emotions, Scientists Say

Botox Limits Emotions, Scientists Say

Interesting report. It obviously didn't affect my ex, who got secret botox shots before we got married. He told me he had to see an "eye doctor." I was told to wait in the car. I thought that was strange so I wandered into the waiting room of this "doctor." It looked like a spa! I was amazed if this was supposed to be an eye doctors office. I told the receptionist I was waiting for my fiance. Then I looked around and saw the Price List for the spa treatments, including botox. At first I waited inside, reading a magazine. Then I thought, if he didn't want me to know, I didn't want to embarrass him. Gee, I was naive and nice then. So I went to wait back in the car. I confronted him saying it didn't look like an ordinary eye doctor's office and he confessed.